We had another apt today with Dr. Scariano, our OBGYN-all went well.
I gained 1 lb over the past two weeks-much better than the 7 lb gain from the previous appointment!!
My blood pressure was "great"-it's been "great" every time so far.
I'm measuring 35cm-which is 1cm "ahead" or "big" but all is well-the Dr says there is no need to worry unless I am measuring over 2cm "ahead" of where I'm "supposed to be." Apparently I should be measuring 1cm for every week pregnant I am. SO...according to that, I should be at 34cm as I'm 34 weeks pregnant.
Whatever-as long as she's not worried I'm not worried!
Baby's heartbeat was at 150 today-always hoovers right around there, so consistent is good.
We now have all of our appointments set between now and our due date-which is only 6 weeks away!! We'll go back in on the 29th of March and then from there on out we'll be having weekly appointments-including an ultrasound at 38 weeks.
Dr. Scariano and I talked today about the earlier discussions of inducement-that's off the table again, although frankly, it really never was on the table as far as I was concerned. SO-in our discussion today, she'll be "letting" me go a week over my due date before addressing induction again. I'm feeling better about this...but again, it will definitely be a discussion, if we get to that point. ; )
OK...time for another round of FAQ's:
~Any cravings?
Certainly not cravings like you see on tv or in the movies-no pickles and ice cream for me thank you. Recently what I've really wanted is a BIG, glass of Ice Tea!! Random. But seriously...that's what I've wanted. SO...today, I went to Sonic and ordered an Ice Tea. Yep, that's right-judge me now. At one day shy of 34 weeks pregnant, I drank an ice tea, complete with caffeine. So there! ; )
~How's the nursery coming along?
Ah...well, tomorrow we're getting the carpets cleaned. We're not quite finished with the painting and still need to paint and hang the new closet doors. Our, or I should say, my plan is after the carpets dry, finish painting the walls and then start on the closet doors. Sunday we'll put together and set up the crib, dresser and such. Ask me on Monday how things went with my plan. ; )
~What is the nursery theme?
No real theme-but think nature, think outdoors, think fresh and a bit retro. Stay tuned-hopefully I'll post some pictures this weekend after we make some more progress!
~How are you feeling?
It's odd how many times in a day I get asked this-by people who NEVER talked to me before at the office, now all of a sudden everyone wants to know how I am. Interesting. Honestly, I'm exhausted. I don't sleep well at night-waking up constantly and then when the alarm goes off, I can't wake up. I'm not feeling like a "beautiful pregnant woman"-I just feel huge. Some days I don't feel like I even look pregnant-just huge. For the most part though, I honestly feel pretty good.
Alright...that's more than enough for now. Stay tuned for the 34 week update from www.babycenter.com sometime this weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment