We'll be celebrating McClellan's 3 week birthday with her Auntie Maegan who is set to arrive later today. I can't wait to see my sister and introduce her to her niece!
My parents were here last week to celebrate McClellan's 2nd week with us - watching them meet her was something I will never forget.
I remember listening to them see Keeton for the first time-they were walking down the hall at the hospital in Salina, Kansas after my sister's csection to see Keeton in the nursery-hearing their excitement and joy was something else I will never forget. Now I was finally getting the chance to introduce my child to them...it was priceless.
Dad stayed for a long weekend and Mom stayed for the full week - there was lots of shopping, lunches at girly places and walk taking with McClellan. To say that McClellan's MiMi & PaPa spoiled her would be a HUGE understatement. To say that having my Mom here for an entire week meant the world to me would be an even bigger understatement.
Thanks Mom & Dad/MiMi & PaPa ... we love you & we miss you already!
No comments:
Post a Comment