Weight: 14 lbs 1 oz
Height: 24 inches
Head: 41.25 cm
McClellan "passed" her 4 month appointment with flying colors!! Developmentally she is a rock star!! She impressed the Dr. again this month with pulling herself into a standing position when she grabbed onto the Dr's fingers!! Go Punky Go!!
Sadly, McClellan had to get shots at this appointment. Two shots in her thigh and an oral vaccine. I turned away and didn't look while the nurse was doing the dirty work. She let out this horrible cry, then Matt immediately picked her up and within seconds she was smiling again. She's such a trooper!!
McClellan is changing so fast, every day it seems there is something new she's doing. She's mastered the rollover-both back to front and front to back, and back and forth and to and fro. She rolls around all over the place! We're constantly having to put her back on the big blanket that we spread out on the floor because she rolls and wiggles off it constantly!
She loves to play with her toes and grab onto her feet and rock back and forth. Keeping socks on her is almost impossible! Changing her diaper can be tricky now too. She moves so much that if we're not careful she's going to flip right off the changing table!!
McClellan you are such an amazing little girl. You are growing so fast and changing so much every day. I tell you that "I love you" at least a million times a day. Every day I think that I couldn't love you anymore than I already do, and yet the next day comes along and my heart is even more full with love for you. Your smile is infectious and your laugh contagious. You have made your Daddy and I happier than we ever thought possible.
She also started daycare in this past month. She's doing great, and so are we, with this new change. We are so lucky to have found Erica and her full time assistant Brandy to care for McClellan. Every morning when Matt drops her off they tell him how cute she is and every night when I pick her up they tell me how "perfect" and "mellow" she is.
Erica laughs that taking care of McClellan makes her want to have another baby-I'd say that's a pretty great compliment. Yesterday when I picked McClellan up Erica even came out on the porch after I'd walked out to tell me that she thought Matt and I were great parents!! Yay us!!
Happy 4 month birthday little girl!! We love you!!
Look at her! Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete