Today we went to May Farms (
www.mayfarms.com) for their Harvest Festival.
Matt and I had actually gone before a few years ago and had a blast. We said then that when we had children we would definitely be back!
Well, we meant it and McClellan had her first experience at May Farms today! She loves being outside and loves watching everything around her. She takes it all in-from the sites, the sounds and even all the different textures. She loves feeling *everything* and today was no exception. She had dirt, rocks, pumpkin vines and all sorts of things in her hands today!

Ahhh...I couldn't be any more in love with this little girl!!

McClellan loved the little goats in the barnyard & this one seemed to really love her!

I wasn't sure how McClellan would like the barrel train ride-but she loved it!! She squealed the whole time and we couldn't stop laughing! Each sharp turn and big bump seemed to only make her like it more! She's going to be our little adventure girl!!


There she is!! The cutest pumpkin in the patch!!

Love my little pumpkin!! She was so fun today!! I've dreamt of days like this and finally, they're no longer dreams!

"WOW-this pumpkin is even bigger than me!"

Being the cutest pumpkin in the patch is hard work! She's worn out!
I think I smiled through this entire post. Sounds like the perfect family day!
ReplyDeleteAwww...she is so adorable! Sounds like a wondeful day!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you were out in my hood and didn't tell me! :)
ReplyDeleteI love May Farms! I'm so glad you had a beautiful day.