I was supposed to pull a June Cleaver and make super cute "Lovebug cupcakes" for McClellan's daycare party...but as you can see the Working Mom won/lost out and they ended up being plain ol' chocolate cupcakes with a super quick icing heart and sprinkles on top. Oh well...there's always next year, right?
I went into work late that morning so that I could see McClellan when she woke up and bring her down to see her Valentine's presents. I never get to see her in the morning so this was my Valentine's present to myself!
My mom always put our gifts on the table so we'd see them when we came down on Valentine's morning. I loved that so much I decided I'd do the same thing with McClellan.
I got Matt some of his favorite beer and McClellan got him a Rockies shirt in hopes that he'll take her to a game or two this summer!
Matt and McClellan got me a cartridge for my Cricut-can't wait to break it open and create some fun layouts with it! Thanks guys!
McClellan was happy and excited about her new bath toys. Now that she's bathing in the big girl tub I decided she needed some toys to play with in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment