Wow. It's been sooo long since I've updated this blog! I've thought about it. I've considered sitting down to do it. I've been way too busy though.
I know other people update their blogs weekly, sometimes multiple times in a week, sometimes daily.
My questions is where is the world do you find the time? What am I doing that they aren't? What are they doing that I'm not?
I get up at 4:30am. I'm out the door shortly after that and get back home 12 1/2 hours later. From 5:00 on, when I get home with McClellan it's all about her up until she goes to bed. I don't clean, I don't cook, I am not on the computer or my phone...I'm spending the little time I get each day completely and fully with her. We take walks, we play, we check on our garden, ride her 4-wheeler, go to the park and I soak up every second.
After McClellan goes to bed and I get back downstairs it's about 8:00pm. Matt and I try to spend as much time together as we can but there isn't much time at the end of the day. We figure out dinner, throw a load of laundry in, maybe stay awake long enough to throw it in the dryer, pack my lunch and bags for the next day, and I'm in bed around 9:30 or 10:00.
So how in the world am I supposed to blog on a regular basis??
I have so much to say. So much has gone on and has been going through my mind the past couple of months. I'll try to find the time ...
No comments:
Post a Comment