EMOTION:
I'm sure some of this is pregnancy related, but you can ask almost anyone who knows me and they'd tell I don't like being so far away from family and that for a few years now I've really wanted to move home. Yes-back to Kansas.
Now being pregnant it's even harder. I want to be closer to my family...my sister is 6 1/2 hours away and my parents are about 10 hours away. I hate it...a lot.
I'm the one who made the choice to move away and I don't for one minute regret that. It was truly the best decision I've ever made. But now, now more than ever...I wish I was closer to them.
I'll be going home for Christmas in about 2 weeks-we're celebrating at my sister's house. That will be so nice...but I want more. When I hear about Mom and Maegan getting together for a craft fair, Christmas parade, Keeton's school activities...I'm more than jealous. I'm sad...I'm missing out.
So now that I'm pregnant and have something that I want them to be apart of...I'm wishing more than ever we lived in Kansas near my family.
At the risk of sounding dramatic...I'm feeling rather lonely.
I can't quite explain it...and yes Matt is, of course, being amazing. I just wish Mom, Dad and Maegan were near by.
FREEZING:
It's absolutely freezing here...insanely freezing, below 0 degrees, for real freezing!! Enough already!! It's a little wrong that the weekend is supposed to be 32 degrees and I'm looking forward to that!
HUNGRY:
Yes...I just said it's freezing...but I'd still really like some chocolate/peanut butter ice cream from Baskin and Robbins. Yes...I'm serious. And I've never in my life ordered a French Dip sandwich but I did about 2 weeks ago at a restaurant...I've been craving it ever since.
No comments:
Post a Comment