
Um...so here we are 3 days before Christmas and guess who's Christmas cards aren't done? Yep, that's right...me. So for the few of you that follow this, here you go-a Christmas blog post complete with the obligatory family photo...'tis the season! : )
So much going on and so much to tell you all about!!
We're 21 weeks pregnant!! MORE than half way there now!! Our weekly update from www.babycenter.com tells us:
"Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better."
YES-for about 3 weeks now I've been feeling this little one flutter inside me -and YES, it seriously is the coolest thing ever! So far it seems like our baby isn't much of a morning person and is most active in the afternoon and evening. And, YES, I've been known to drink a little orange juice just so I can wake this little one up and feel them-cruel I know. : )
In other news-there is a HUGE storm that is blowing through starting tonight-it stretches from Colorado all the way across Kansas. Guess where we're headed for Christmas? You guessed it-Kansas! SO-Matt and I are leaving town about a day and a half early and trying to beat the storm. Wish us luck-driving across I70 in a wind, snow, ice, blizzard kinda storm-not really my favorite thing to do, or the safest frankly!
I can't tell you how excited I am to go home and be with my family-I absolutely can't wait. The good news is that since we're leaving early we'll have an extra day with them!! I have plans to decorate cookies with Keeton and finish up some last minute stocking stuffer shopping that I won't get done since we're leaving early. So happy!!
Well, it's time to get the packing started-I need to have the car ready and gassed up so that when Matt pulls in when can hop in my car and go...head for the Land of Oz.
No comments:
Post a Comment