Sunday, May 2, 2010

Which one of these...

will have a baby in it the next time you see it? Boy or Girl...what do you think?

Well, we'll soon have an answer for you.

Tonight we are checking into the hospital and will start the induction process. I've known about this for a little while but was hoping that things would happen on their own and we could avoid induction-but, here we are, just hours from our scheduled time to be at the hospital, and I'm thinking that's less likely now.

SO...the next time you see one of these outfits there will be a baby coming home from the hospital in it!

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers and we'll update you all in the next day or two when finally, we'll have a baby on the outside.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!! Wishing you a very smooth induction, labor, and delivery!! Can't wait to see pics of your little one!! I will be sending lots of thoughts and prayers to you, Matt, and the baby!

    ReplyDelete