Wednesday, July 28, 2010

She rolled over!!


Tonight McClellan rolled over for the first time! She's been so close for the past couple of weeks, getting closer every day...but tonight she pulled it off!!


I was so excited! I'd been watching her and video taping her thinking that any minute it was going to happen...of course the one time I don't have the camera in my hand she does it! Darnit!


The good news is that I was able to get her big roll over on tape the second time she pulled it off tonight. Good thing since Matt is working the Lady Gaga concert tonight-he'll get to see her new trick on video!


She's changing so fast and it seems like every day doing something new and different!

1 comment:

  1. One small step for man, one GIANT leap for McClellan! Yeah, I am so glad that you were able to see that. It won't be long and she will be crawling and then walking! Time goes so quickly! Way to go Big Mac!

    ReplyDelete