Wednesday, November 3, 2010

6 months old already!!

McClellan is 6 months old today! Not only has this past month flown by but we are having a hard time believing that 6 months ago we were meeting our little girl for the first time-how can it have gone by so fast? It's annoying that I say that every month I'm sure, but honestly, I swear every month goes by faster than the last!

Her big news for this month is that she's eating food now-well oatmeal so far anyway. I'd planned to start her on avocado but ended up starting with oatmeal instead. Oh well. So far, so good. McClellan practically attacks the spoon when I start to feed her-needless to say she has no problems eating at all. She was more than ready!

No crawling yet but she's getting up on all 4's, rocking back and forth and doing some scooting
backwards-it's the funniest thing! She rolls all over the place and is so hard to keep in one place for very long now.

Our monthly photos have become more "challenging" as the last thing she wants to do is sit still!

No comments:

Post a Comment