Friday, September 2, 2011

Playdate at the Park

No daycare on Friday meant an afternoon spent with my favorite girl and luckily a play date with Annie and Grace! We met at the Silo Park where the girls spent lots of time swinging, walking around the gardens and playing on the equipment. The weather was perfect and the company even better!
The girls met and in this photo they are realizing "Hey-we both have plaid skirts and pink shirts on...I like your outfit!"

McClellan liked checking out the gardens, and picking up some wood chips along the way, of course.
The pumpkins were HUGE! I don't think I've ever seen pumpkins this big, in person, before.

McClellan wasn't so sure about sitting next to this big pumpkin and kept looking over her shoulder to make sure the pumpkin was keeping to itself.

I'm pretty sure that the "It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" remake movie could be filmed here-all the pumpkins were HUGE!
Grace and McClellan had fun playing on the playground equipment and climbing in and out of the tube.
McClellan got brave and climbed all the way through to the other end. Such a big, brave girl!!

Grace and McClellan pretending this thing was big enough for both of them!

Ah...what cuties! Thanks for a fun play date Annie and Grace! The pizza afterwards was yummy, too! Looking forward to next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment