Thursday, October 22, 2009

Looking forward to tomorrow...

tomorrow we go in for another appointment-we'll be 13 weeks 1 day pregnant. : )

Tomorrow, assuming everything goes well-and I am absolutely assuming that it will, we'll be "going public" and telling people.

So far there are very few people that know our little secret-well, big secret, currently the size of a peach (I'll explain later)-just our families and some close friends...including the Cooking Club girls too of course! : )

Tomorrow after our appointment we'll start telling more people...and as much as I have looked forward to this day for what seems like forever, it also makes me kinda nervous.

See, we've had some minor complications along the way-some spotting, some cramping...tons of appointments, lots of ultrasounds and ultimately I was put on progesterone.

So for the first several weeks, we held our breath and frankly didn't talk much about it.

And here we are now...finishing out the first trimester, and no longer holding our breath and talking about "it" alot.

Did I mention how happy we are? Happy...very happy, extremely happy...there are no words to describe how happy we are about this baby.

More tomorrow...after we get to see our little peach-I told you...I'll explain later. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment