Monday, October 12, 2009

Sooo...Guess What?!?!?




We're pregnant!!


Yes...I'm serious!! Today we're 11 weeks 4 days pregnant...PREGNANT...Oh my gosh!

We got our BFP August 16th. Here's how that went:
I'd been thinking about taking a test, but was frankly was scared of potentially seeing that "-" show up...so I put it off. I thought about it Friday night-nope chickened out.
~Saturday morning- nope...still wasn't wanting to risk seeing bad news.
~Sunday-woke up early, woke Matt up and told him I thought I should take a test. His response was "no, it's too early." I said, "I'm a week late, too early for what?" Matt said "too early, I won't be able to NOT tell everyone."

Clearly not a good reason so I went and POAS-but then left it on the corner of the vanity and went back to bed. We laid there and talked about it for a few minutes and I told Matt he had to look at it-I was too scared. He got out of bed, went to get it...walked back in and said "I think it's inconclusive." He handed it to me and I looked at it and said "Honey, I think we're pregnant!!"

There was laughing and there were some tears...I believe "Oh my gosh" was said more than once by each of us.

We celebrated by going on a nice long 8 mile hike-yes seriously. When we got home I went back upstairs and took another test, this time a digital one, just to be sure. Guess what? It was positive too, and this time, there was no doubt-it read loud and clear "Pregnant."

WE ARE PREGNANT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment