Friday, April 23, 2010

1 day until our due date...

and I'm still pregnant. And, I'm alright with that.

We have a Dr's apt today at 3pm and we'll see what she has to say today. I'm hoping that the Dr. will tell me that my cervix will have made some progress-we'll see.

I get asked several times a day "are you ready to have it over with"-and I've never once needed to answer that question with a "hell yes" or even a "yes." And even today, the answer is the same, I'm fine. I can wait. I want to wait until this little green bean decides to make their grand appearance.

We still very much want to avoid induction and definitely a csection. Having said that, I will do anything, and I mean anything that will help ensure our baby will be healthy. So yes, if the Dr. tells me that our little one is in danger or distress, then you bet-sign me up for whatever keeps our baby safe.

So yes, I'm fine, and I can wait. But...I am so excited to meet this little one and every day with every twinge I wonder if today is the day. I wonder with the biggest smile on my face, with tears in my eyes, with my heart so full of love it hurts...when I'll become a "mom on the outside."

No comments:

Post a Comment